Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Is this a FLYING MEXICAN BRUJA in NYC yo? OMG!

 OMG Is this a like FLYERING MEXICAN BRUJA WITCH in NYC?
OMG Clik tha pic 2 imbiggan it yo!
I was watchering a spookery show on tha TeeVee with Jael frum tha like Ozzy Junior Spookery Show?
But I think she did this show B4 tha Ozzy show.
& she like went 2 Mexico 2 figure out if this dude had shot video of a like
FLYERING WITCH YO OMG #SPOOKERY Hooray!
So I 4get wat happand aftr that becuz I felled asleep LOL but wen I wakeded up I went 4 a walk u know?
& OMG WAT DID I C OMG!!!!
OMG How spookery is THAT yo OMG!
So I think like mayB Brujas R like tha spaced alians & its just like betterer not 2 think about them @ all yo LOL!
& Xpeshally dont fall asleep wile watchering a spookery show about em LOL LOL Hooray!

҉҉нąթթɣ☠нąմᾔԵℯԺнմɱթԺą¥EVRY1!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment